Hi all,

In the last hearing before CCPD, Ola had been given a deadline of 15th December to fix at least the issue of not being able to select pick up and drop location especially on IOS.

I just reinstalled the app on IOS and this is working for me.

Can others check and confirm?

Regards,
Amar Jain

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.