Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing well.
I need a small help from you all. Actually, I want to read the original
epic Mahabharata. Also I want to read the original Shrimad Bhagwat Katha. I
know the original books of these two stories are of in Sanskrit language.
But if this books are available in Hindi translation and in accessible
format then please let me know. and if anybody is having these two books in
Hindi language and in accessible format then  please send me.
Thanks and regards. Omkar Pawaskar.

-- 
Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the 
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent 
through this mailing list..


Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"AccessIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAOx4TmTZ4PAGgg6MWii%3DcBPVF8UgL8vacCWOOhVU49gk65QfWA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to