Ashutosh Singhal (@Sugamyata) posted at 9:20 am on Sun, Dec 31, 2023:
@amazon @amazonIN I am partially Blind. Your website doesn't have image
description of the products. Kindly provide proper image description  and
follow all the Accessibility Laws for Screen Reader (TalkBack, NVDA) Users
so our experience with Amazon can better. @PrakashWKamatPK
(https://x.com/Sugamyata/status/1741305861723853122?s=03)

https://x.com/Sugamyata/status/1741307118492459298?s=08
Note: I got official responces on above posts. I hope you will also raise
your issues on Twitter/X App. Sometimes we get very fast responce and
solution from service providers on Twitter/X app.

-- 
Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the 
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent 
through this mailing list..


Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"AccessIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAFL6VgLN7_Ey2K%2BN29sLxg0yVt3a3TQXPdtgSDUSHCtSM7B96Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to