If you are near Gateway on 22nd January and you want an early lunch then please
call me.

You have to take the local train from CST at 1.15 or 1.19 or 1.30pm to arrive
at Panvel at 3 pm.

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Shadab Husain
Sent: 09 January 2024 11:00
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] How blind-friendly is your Mumbai and what about water sports?

Thanks Kanchan ma’am! I’m running in Tata marathon on the 21 January and would
get free around 2:00pm. Staying 3 kilometers from the Gateway. My return train
is on the 22nd at 4:00pm from Panvel.

You have offered me enough information and I think I’m going to arrange things
on my own. In case I need your help, I’ll call you from ground zero!

Austin sir your message is helpful and I’ll use my feet to feel the tactile
markings.

Thanks, S

On Mon, Jan 8, 2024 at 8:30 PM Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com