  From: Pranav Lal
  To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
  Sent: Friday, February 2, 2024 5:37 AM
  Subject: RE: [AI] GPay Question.

  Hi Amiyo,

  To clarify, are you talking about the screen where you enter your UPI pin to
complete a transaction or the initial startup screen?

  I use an iPhone and for the UPI pin, I swipe through digits and double tap
the ones I need to enter.

  If the initial startup screen, then, yes, what other members have suggested
does work. Try face id. I use it all the time on the iPhone and have also used
it on android on an old Nokia phone which I gave up because Nokia did not
upgrade past android 11, I think.

  Pranav

email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/041d01da556b%24d8a2cae0%2489e860a0%24%40gmail.com.