Hi! As per my thinking or sense, these both phrases are not related to the blind persons anywhere, any side. I try to explain the meanings of these phrases, as per my information or as I hear about this. Love is blind means, when somebody loves someone without thinking without understanding without seeing anything. When you love someone, you have no sense to think or see anything after that, love does not see anything, love just love, that’s why people say about this that is love is blind. Don’t believe blindly means, do not believe on someone without verifying, investigating or without thinking and understanding. It means at same as I mentioned above, that’s why people say don’t believe blindly on someone. Please note these are my own thinkings and understanding, I don’t know I am correct or not. Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone