Dear Asif bhaiya-in most of the countries basis my conversation with people-additional factor authorization is not required for quite high value transactions as well.

And unfortunately there are not many good examples of an accessible POS-this requires prototyping. Some companies for their employees and one or two otherwise have deployed using Android / IOS capabilities some accessible POS.

I know the answer is frustrating but that is where we are. I had done this check extensively when we were writing the committee report to see if we could provide some recommendations.

But looking at how brilliantly BIS standards are drafted (and you were one of the contributors of course amongst others) getting this done is not difficult at all.

Regards,

Amar Jain