From: Swiggy Support <supp...@swiggy.in>
Date: Sun, Mar 24, 2024 at 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: Accessibility issue as a screen-reader user
To: <saurav0...@gmail.com>

Hi Saurav,

Thank you for highlighting the issue with us.

We would like to inform you that the talkback responds only if there is any
content in the cell available, as per the screen recording which you have
shared is empty the Talkback will not be able to read empty cells.

If you're experiencing issues with Talkback not reading the search cell,
you may need to check the settings to ensure that it's enabled to read all
elements, including the search bar.

If there’s anything else that we can assist you with, please feel free to
reach out to let us know.

Regards,
Mohammad Abdur Rahman
Swiggy Support Team.