If you wish to make fresh tea and the problem is just the gas stove, talking microwave might help.

On 29-03-2024 09:13 am, Aman Preet Singh wrote:
I am listening this first time about paste form tea or coffee. Please tell the
varieties of paste form tea and coffee available in the market, and which are
the best varieties? Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Mar 2024, at 8:36 AM, Vedprakash Sharma <vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com>