Hi everyone who helped me! All is well now! The problem with linkedin giving
trouble was that the linkedin app was downloaded on my laptop without my
knowledge! And once Ajay Manocha figured it out for me, he told me to uninstall
the same and then work; all trouble was over and I am good to go! Thank you all
of you!

Preeti Monga – Chief Executive Officer

 <http://www.silver-linings.org/>

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646

E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org
<mailto:ashwani.mo...@silver-linings.org>

Website : www.silver-linings.org <http://www.silver-linings.org/>

Our Services: Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes, Diversity & Inclusion,
POSH.

Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure Hostel
facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)