Nikhil,
Do you work at this company? If yes, please make a note and if not, please
let the contact know. I will be in Chennai next week and possibly
interested to meet people who care for accessibility. Happy to meet this
team.

I can be reached on +91 6366778991
Regards,
Srinivasu
Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula, CPWA (2018), DHS Trusted Tester
Website <http://www.srinivasu.org> | LinkedIn Profile
<http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc> | Follow me on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/csrinivasu>
Director of Product Accessibility, Freshworks, Inc
<https://www.freshworks.com>