Only Sharing:
Dear Friends,
The manifestos of all major political parties are there in the public
domain and vigorous battles are being fought on various contentious issues.
However, the concerns, issues and challenges faced by the persons with
disabilities have hardly found space in these barring some mere tokenistic
allusions. Therefore, the Disability Rights Front (DRF) have meticulously
drafted a preliminary manifesto representing the voices of individuals with
disabilities, with the primary objective of elucidating our fundamental
concerns and advocacies. Our intention is to disseminate this document to
all major political parties and to the media and social media, underscoring
the indispensable role of inclusivity in upholding democratic values. We
cordially request your endorsement of this manifesto, accompanied by any
insights or recommendations you may offer.

We are scheduled to release the manifesto on May 11th, 2024, after public
consultations and press conference at the Gandhi Peace Foundation ,
Deendayal Upaadhyay Marg, near ITO, New Delhi. The proceedings are slated
to commence at 11 a.m. and continue until 4 p.m., during which your
esteemed participation would be greatly appreciated. This correspondence is
being dispatched to you/your organization with the purpose of extending
this invitation. Our draft manifesto can also be downloaded by clicking on
the Google Form link given below for your comments, endorsements and
registration. The comments and the media quotes (of the organizational
representatives) should reach us by May 2024 (Friday), 12:00 noon. We look
forward to your participation in this crucial exercise for the protection
of the rights of citizens with disabilities in India.
Warm regards,
[The DRF Team]
https://forms.gle/DwNsRe4sFjDmK1LJ6