This liquid level indicator concept is extremely weird and the device is
just a childs toy. Cant be used in practical terms or in real life
situation. those vouching for this have never worked in kitchen. company
after company and student project after student project, I am seeing this.
We need to say stop to this nonsense. A better idea is to have this talking
mug instead.

https://www.tuvie.com/bell-mug-helps-blid-people-pouring-water-into-a-cup-without-spilling/

If this arrives in India then nothing like this. I had seen this somewhere
on alibaba a few years back. i hope companies or sellers take interest in
this and import it.

Nirmal

--
Nirmal Verma