dear Suhas Karnik
thank you very much for a healthy news. my niece was operated for
brain surgery in 1991 and 1992 for midline fossa 5th and 6th
ventricals ie. postfossa midline mass in sanjayagandhi post graduate
institute Lucknow. since then now she is about thirty three years of
age and has now sight problem totally and receives immediate
nonfunction of organs at any time, when she fells down for seconds
becomes uncounscious. during her operation twice shunts were
implanted. she is somehow a graduate, though earlier to this was a
brilliant student and a beautiful girl. advise me if this kind of
employement can help her too, as doctors are helpless in her case.
this is india but if you have some knowledge where i can explore her
treatment or an organization which could help in her case, please
intimate me.
regards
yours faithfully,
dr. udai narain sinha,
reader in the department of ancient indian history and archaeology,
lucknow university,
lucknow.

phone 6533795,
mobile 09335907984
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 3/25/08, Suhas Karnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello friends,
>
> The Employment Department of National Association for the Blind (India) ,
> has started collaboration with two medical transcription companies in
> Mumbai, viz. C Bay Remote Services and Infovision.
>
> The former is imparting training to vision impaired candidates and offering
> placements after successful completion of the training. The company also
> encourages home based jobs. At present, there are 6 VI candidates working
> with them.
>
> The latter prefers trained candidates and has initially placed two
> candidates Please find below a self testimonial by the Infovision
> candidates.
>

> 1.
>
> Hello Friends,
>
> Myself, M. venkateshwari,a visually challenged MT Professional from Chennai
> presently working in Mumbai.  I have been trained in Medical Transcription
> and presently working as a Medical Transcriptionist in Infovision Software
> Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai. I have got the best co-operation, support and training
> from Team Infovision and they have been very supportive in shaping my career
> for me in MT with them.
>
> For Trained MT professionals, Infovision is a good place to work and they
> are encouraging Visually challenged candidates also.  For more details you
> can check the website http://www.infovisionsoftware.net . Wishing you all
> successful future.
>
> M. Venkateshwari
>

> 2.
>
> Hi !
>
> My name is Avinash Prabhu, visually challenged candidate from Mumbai.
>
> I have been doing medical transcription since past 2.5 years. I have been
> trained in Medical Transcription and presently working with Infovision
> Software Pvt. Ltd. at Mumbai, which is indeed a good experience and growth
> conducive environment.
>
> I have been glad to be associated with this company and to learn many things
> here and apply all that I learnt during my MT Training.
>
> Avinash Prabhu
>

> Amities,
>

> Suhas Karnik

u.n.sinha