Hi,
Please let me know ware can I get that software?

----- Original Message -----
From: "YADAV, D. N" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] help with reading secure adobi document

> Hi Faiyz,
>
> I suppose no changes will bring u a fruitful results.  I too had similar
> difficulties until very recently when I hv got a lasting solution now.
>
> I understand ur problem will find a solution by installing a PDF
converter,
> a software of Adobi family which after installation u will find a menu
> listing in 'file menu' (before opening the secure document) as 'convert to
> Adobi pdf'.  Once you have converted the file to PDF, another file with
PDF
> extn. will be saved which can be opened with ABB Fine R.  As the file is
> opened by ABB FR, first Analyze & then Read all pages (traceable in
'Process
> Menu, ABB FR) before finally sending it to word.  Now I suppose u are
geared
> up to read the text.  Contact me personally for anymore.  The name of the
> software probably could be Adobi Designer 7 or Adobi Distiller, I am not
> sure about.  But I can find only 3 by such names in my programe listing,
all
> 7 versions.
>
> All the best.
>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information
contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

please visit the list home page at