Thanks everyone! I'm focusing mainly on the provider mindset in men. How
visually impaired men and women as well are becoming hidden simps and
Incels.
Also Is there an Alpha mindset for us as well or we have to make something
unique for ourselves?
How internet slangs and labels fits in our community and dynamics that's
the main agenda. Apart from that, I am also focusing on life coaching scams
and the whole motivation industri as a critique .
@3 I am not making any short movies as of now but certainly in the future
I'll focus on that.
If you have any ideas and case studies any example please let me know.
Thanks
Ishann

-- 
Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the 
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent 
through this mailing list..


Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"AccessIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAKd6o_gSyPTTqYnXQcc%2Bs3bnVjhUdG8n%3Dwp5_ZOsKJE-o5bKJg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to