Dear friends, I am facing weird problem today in train booking an enquiry also 
from multiple apps of IRCTC and third-party apps.

I am searching for train number 12471 Swaraj express from Bandra terminal to 
Jammutavi. This train runs on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Friday from Bandra 
terminal.. I am looking for information on 12 October 2026, which falls on 
Monday and within the period of booking period of 60 days.
But all the apps, including third-party apps, like confirm Tk T are showing no 
direct train found for this day. Even I am not able to book the ticket from 
IRCTC website and Railone for this particular date.

Same problem is facing for date, eight and nine, which is Thursday and Friday. 
I tried to found notifications or any cancellation for this particular train, 
but nothing is mentioned about this on website and Google search also.

-- 
Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the 
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent 
through this mailing list..


Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"AccessIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/61132667-2BD7-44F8-BE80-7A259E21B1AC%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to