Dear group members, I filed a case in CCPD one year ago against Google with the main issue that the maps interface they supply to other apps such as food delivery or ride haling platforms is inaccessible for screen readers as well as that Google's products had started to become inaccessible. Unfortunately, they do not attend CCPD hearings. CCDP has asked me to submit a status update about the overall accessibility of google products such as Maps, YouTube, Gmail, Sheets, Docs, etc. So, I would need your help in collecting data. For example, I do not use much of Sheets or Docs so regular user's feedback is needed. I request all the regular users to report any accessibility issue faced in any of Google products.
Thanks, Saurav Hegde -- Disclaimer: 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity; 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent through this mailing list.. Search for old postings at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAMDaTCac8cqvU4YhhS%3Da%2Bc1NWr72tze8HF1VpeH_aZedHqeMiA%40mail.gmail.com.
