Dear group members,

I hope you are all doing well.

I am writing to share a situation I am currently facing and to see if
anyone here has experienced something similar or has advice on what steps I
should take next.

In April 2026, the Central Government and my local Block/District
Magistrate in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, organized a camp to collect data
for individuals in need of assistive devices. I completed the registration
process and received a registration number.

On September 15, 2026, I received a call from my local Sansad office
informing me that the distribution camp was scheduled for September 17,
2026, and that my name was on the list to collect my special kit. However,
when I attended the program, the team on site informed me that my kit had
not arrived.

Could anyone please share their advice or suggestion on what I should do
now to follow up on this issue? Any guidance on who to contact would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Vishal Sharma

-- 
Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the 
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent 
through this mailing list..


Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"AccessIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAFTUjjK85qJ8r7sFw_kN1v7GNG1pQMB%3Dn68_5pjwd519WuiGsQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to