dear sender,
i have my niece somika sinha about thirty three years of age and a
graduate one. she was operated for brain surgery in 1991 twice and a
shunt was implanted in her brain of 6th and 7th ventrical. now she is
completely blind. she once in a day looses her whole sence of body and
brain for few seconds stops working.
if really the association is working for the welfare of blind, then
the experts are requested to contact on 0091-522-2735031. her name is
somika sinha. her father's name is mr. om narain sinha. I wish all the
list members should know about the approach of associations for blind
in india. she has been shown to the top hospitals of india. before the
commencement of the meeting of world blind union, i wish some of the
experts should advise as to how her settlement can be done.
drun.

On 5/3/08, NAB DELHI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Members,
>
> Greetings from NAB Delhi,
>
> We would like to inform you that there is a great opportunity for job
> seekers. Tata Consultancy services (TCS) is offering job oriented
> course for one month in Mumbai.
> The course will focus on four major aspects that are likely to enhance
> the employability of persons with visual challenge: soft skills,
> skill-sets required at the BPO sector (with a specific focus on
> building competency), building IT infrastructure and service
> management for larger organizations, and testing software in terms of
> their accessibility for people with special needs.
> Details are as under;
> 1.    Date of interview: May 16th 2008.
> 2.    Last date for the summation of forms: May 10th 2008.
> 3.    Qualification: Graduate and the candidate should have good command
> on English.
> 4.    Basic knowledge of computer is essential.
>
> Candidate will have to pay Rs. 500 for the training and Rs. 1000 as
> security deposit which will be refundable. Hostel and food facility
> will be provided by TCS. Candidate will have to bare transportation
> charges only.
>
> Interested candidates can contact NAB help line before May 8th 2008
> for form availability and other details.
>

> Assistive Technology Helpline Team
> National Association for the Blind
> Sec-5, R. K. Puram
> New Delhi-110022
> Phone Numbers:
> Country code: 0091 City code: 011
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> the subject unsubscribe.

u.n.sinha