  From: amar jain
  To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
  Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 4:13 PM
  Subject: [AI] Problem in Gmail with Jaws.

  Greetings,
  I am having some problems with Jaws when using Gmail.

  1. When I click on compose,
  The page of composeing mail opens but jaws reads the old page.
  I mean the jaws reads the inbox contents!
  When I start Jaws again, it recognize the new composeing page.
  2. While typeing,
  some times Jaws stops speaking the letter or speak with delay.

  3. When composing message,
  some times jaws announces extra things like:
  Contacts Respected,

  In this example contacts is the folder which is on gmail page and
  'respected' is my message which I typed.
  Sollution please!
  Happy solving!!!

  AMAR JAIN.
  MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
  EMAILS:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]