  From: Samuel Rodrigues
  To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 9:50 PM
  Subject: [AI] Regarding paypal

  Dear friends,
  Do any one know about paypal?
  I managed to register in
  www.paypal.com
  But if I have to give my paypal account ID,
  What account number should I give?
  I never found what account number should I give when they sent me a mail.
  Should I give the email adress, or the at the end of the mail there is PP331
  I dont know what is that anyway, just to know thought that would be useful
for me.
  Regards
  Samuel.
  To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject
unsubscribe.