From: Vamshi. G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [AI] problem with removable disc
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, 7:45 AM

Hi

Thank you very much. Mine is a Transend Ipod.
I have tried everything Sam, going to file menu, right clicking on the
drive. It is not working. If it is the problem of virus, will it
become all right if I click on the format option after right clicking?
Sorry, I have not formatted anything on my own so far and so please
provide guidance.

Vamshi. G
Landline: 0877-2243861
Mobile: 09949349497
E-mail ID:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 9/22/08, Vamshi. G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi friends
>
> Today when I connected my transend ipod to my pc, the option of
> autorun hasn't appeared. Besides, when I tried to open in "my
> computers", it is showing the dialog box contains
> with which program of windows do you want to open this.
> Kindly provide guidance in this regard.
>

> --
> Vamshi. G
> Landline: 0877-2243861
> Mobile: 09949349497
> E-mail ID:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
September 21 &22!!

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/