From: "prateek aggarwal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:56 AM
Subject: [AI] visually impaired trader?

friends,  i imidiatly need some of the names who are doing trading in
share or comodity market by the help of jaws.
what i want  to know that how accessible it is?
even if we deels via telephone instead of internet,   are the websites
 enough accessible for us?
if you or any of your sercle is doing the same,   kindly let me know
quickly.
your help in this regards will be highly valued.
with profound regards,
prateek agarwal.
cell: 09928341197
skype:
prateek_agarwal32
e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com
to join the mailing list for my website please send a blank message
keeping subject as join to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks to all for making the convention successful; thanks also to Blind
Person's Association for the whole hearted support.
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with