Folks,
Thanks a lot for your overwhelming response about  my website.
A special thanks to those who have either joined the mailing list for
this website or even have replyed me personally.
Those who haven't yet done so, are also requested for same as they can
receive interesting newsletters, informations and much more in near
future.
Now, I am happy to announce that my new blog is ready for you all.
In this blog you  can read my life experiences,  amazing news, cool
stuff, tech news, computer tips, funny jokes, and much more.
So,  just Visit
http://www.prateekagarwal.wordpress.com
right now!
Hope to catch you there.
 With profound regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Cell: 09928341197
Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com/
to join the mailing list for my website, send a blank mail with subject join to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]