hi friend, may I know the cost of screanreader which you are using for full version.
with best regards
m.chandru
----- Original Message ----- From: "CHETAN SHARMA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "silpa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Screen readers

Hi silpa!

Of course, there are many screen readers other than jaws. For instance, I'm
using window-eyes for last four  years. It is a  very good screen reader.
You may want to download a demo version from www.gwmicro.com
If your preference is to receive a demo CD, please  do  let me know.

Regards,

Chetan Sharma