my hearty congratulation and I wish you all the best in future also.
with best regards
m.chandru
----- Original Message ----- From: "Prashant Naik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 7:09 AM
Subject: [AI] congrats to Dr. Sam Taraporevala

Dear Friends,

Our A I list member, a social scientist and the director of the xavier's
resource centre for the visually challenged, Dr. Sam Taraporevala has won
the prestigious Citizen Journalist Award.  Citizen journalist is a path
breaking, editorial initiative of the C N N - I B N and I B N 7. Dr. Sam's
episode covered accessible banking and the innovative solution for cheque
verification system with finger print impression.

Congrats to Dr. Sam Taraporevala on winning this prestigious Citizen
Journalist Award.   The award will be presented in an awards function on
Thursday the 16th October, 2008 at Darbar Hall, Hotel Taj Palace, New Delhi,

Regards,

Prashant Naik
--
VISION WITHOUT ACTION IS MERELY A DREAM,
ACTION WITHOUT VISION JUST PASSES THE TIME,