Hi folks !

Sorry to be asking elementary questions bright and early this morning, but,
just how does one navigate through non-uniform tables smoothly ?  I am still
using Jaws 7 and have to deal with lots of non-uniform tables in Word documents
and the navigation using control, alt and cursor keys often is erratic and the
screen reader often does not read contents.  I take sighted help on such
frustrating occasions, but, guess there must be smart ways of handling
non-uniform tables that I have not come across.

Guidance, please...

Thanks and rgds

RS
+ 98 472 76 126