I agree with Geetha and it certainly helps those who are away and could not make it to the convention. The quality is like the recording of any lecture. Haven't had the chance to listen all of them, but a brief look at the introductory parts of various tracks certainly gives me the impression that it was largely a successful convention despite some difficulties mentioned by some members. Hope to make it next time and look forward to receiving the remaining tracks.

Vetri.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Geetha Shamanna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessindia Convention recording

Hi Prashant and all,

Many thanks for uploading the convention recordings. Despite some background noise, the quality of recording is quite good and nearly all the speakers are audible.

In case any of you have difficulty downloading individual files from Sendspace, I have uploaded a consolidated zip file with all the 15 MP3files. The size of this zip file is 79MB. Here is the direct download link:
http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/93072/AccessIndiaConvention.zip

@Rajesh: The 10th file is fine here.

Thanks again.
Geetha