To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:27 PM
Subject: [AI] Help needed in mobility

Dear friends,

  Greetings for the day!

Hope you are doing great,

  As you all know that I am a person with low vision I am using cane to
move in the night times, I have a few questions regarding using cane in
certain places,forgive me if these questions are very silly because I am
using the cane for the past 9 monts only I don't know whom to ask,

1. how to use a cane to move in an escalator,in a very crouded place
such as in a rail way station when we come out of the traine were people
rushing.
2. how to move in a hotels or restaurants were the tables are not
arranged ina uniform manner.
3. How to access a shop are a maul to bye a dress.
4. how to access a  cinema theater.
5. suggestions to use cane in my working area/ office.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod Benjamin,