hello friend, I wish you very happy devali on this occasion I am welcoming you to our group. you can swim in this ocean of knowledge.
with best regards
m.chandru from Bangalore
----- Original Message ----- From: "krishan kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:01 PM
Subject: [AI] new Member/ Introduction,

Hello Access India Mailing List Members,

I am Krishan Kumar Murugan and I have got low vission.

I am working as computer technition with NTPC Foundation, Delhi University. Mr. Prashant Verma/ manager and Vidia Rao/ Enable India introduced me to this mail list.

I got inspired to join this mailing list after listening to the lectures uploded on send space.

I am here to help people with computer related problems.

My hobbies are swimming, playing chess, rock climbing and mountaineering. I am high green belt holder in Tie condo.

I like to drive different types of bike.

Thanks and Regards,

Krishan Kumar Murugan,
Computer Technition/ ICT,,
DU-NTPC Foundation ICT Training Centre