It may be a spiware. So pls check with anty spiware programs.
----- Original Message ----- From: "manoj gupta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 12:27 PM
Subject: [AI] problem with internet explorer

Friends,
I am facing a problem for the last few days that whenever I open my internet explorer, two websites, one for search and another one for window media player opens which I don't want at all because it effects my work and disturbs me a lot, I have also changed the homepage several times but didn't find any solution, the problem still persists, pl guide me what can be done in this regard to prohibit these sites from opening.
   Thanks and regards,
   Manoj