Dear friends,
for the past 2 days, I am experiencing typical problem in outlook express. I am unable to receive my mails, but outgoing messages are going without any problem. So I am eagerly waiting for a solution from experts in our (AI) group to solve the problem in receiving mails.
-------
Thanks with regards
Saravanan.
______
Please feel free to share your comments, feedbacks and and new ideas!
(saravanan.ramado...@gmail.com or saaravanan_2...@hotmail.com)
"Every man I meet is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him."
 Emerson
"One thing only I know, and that
is that I know nothing." Socrates said repeatedly to his followers in Athens.
******

Wishing all on Louis Braille Bi-centinal birthday, January 4!