Hello  AI friends,
Please read this forwarded message, your help and proper guidance is urgently need to my friend. He need some details about any visually-challenged persons got placement in I.T.I. or any other Engineering colleges as a tutor? He required those details urgently, because he has to provide the evidence in Tamilnadu High-court first week of next month. To know more about his case, please read below. I request you all, please share this info with your friends & help him to win the case.
-------

Respected sir,
Subject: visually handicapped seeks legal ideas
my name is sudarsanan.
I am visually impaired person (partially blind). I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering in 1991 and diploma in refrigeration and air conditioning in 1998. I suffered genetic problem of retinitis pigmentosa in both eye during the period of End of 1980's (on set of disablitity is from 1983 as per medical panel report of vocational rehablitation center for handicapped by govt of india photocopy of report with me). They issued ID card in 1993. I registered as a partially blind in special employment exchange for handicapped in 1992. I took technical teaching line as a instructor (junior training officer) to teach in theoretical subjects in mechanical related trades like A/C mechanic, fitter, turners extra in director general of employment and training, new delhi,under union ministry of labour approved private industrial training institute from 1994. This post comes under the group C. In December 8, 2000 government of Tamil nadu announcing the recruitment of 237 junior training officer post in government run industrial training institutes by diploma holders on the basis of seniority in employment exchanges. So as per equal oppurtutinities of people with disability act 1995 they should give 3% for handicapped persons that is 1% for ortho 1% for hearing impaired 1% for visually impaired which means two posts must be allocated for visually handicapped persons. I approached the appointing authority of above said post director of employment and training through the letter in January 2001. they didn't respond to me so , I sent advocate notice to them. After that they stating that allotted 6 post for physically handicapped is sponsored up to 1985, your seniority comes only 1992 because of that you are not considered for sponsoring. But they didn't answer how many visually handicapped persons appointed? So I approach madras high court for justice by filing writ petition in 2001 but it was dismissed because of the technical ground that petitioners not challenge the lack of seniority reason of the government side reply so that writ petition is not sustainable and petitioner given liberty file another writ petition. In such situation one advocate firm comes to help me with the help of that firm I filed another writ petition in 2003, It was again dismissed on petitioner does not able to clear what statutory provision the petitioner have irrespective of seniority government side bound to sponsored him?but section 33 clearly says 3% quota for disabled and section 36 clearly says if no disabled person is found in recruiting year it should be carry forward in to next years successively in pwd act. Both writ petition does not give answer about 1% visually handicapped quota. So I filed another writ appeal in 2004. Mean time, I approached the director of employment and training in 2007 asking information about how many visually handicapped person appointed in junior training officer post under the right to information act 2005 they told in their letter no visually handicapped persons appointed because of their inability further they say visually handicapped quota is filled by the normal person. Now it very clear they did not follow 1% quota for visually handicapped persons.on19-01-09 present writ appeal came for final hearing court accept our above said matter is accepted and directed them to submit seniority of ph persons and next hearing posted for first week of feb 2009.with my present vision , I can able to write and draw the diagram in the black board. our advocate says during the argument time they might raise inability issue. I here by asking our visually impaired friends for guidance in the above matter. Kindly note above stated matter is in court so please take this as personal.

I want to know any visually handicapped person working as a junior training officer or instructor in government industrial training institute or related sectors if anybody is there please send the information to me about him or her.
Answered required following question may arised
1. how vh person can do technical training job?
2. how vh person can be appointed in unidentified post like group c post of junior training officer?
Matter is very urgent.

My residential address
E.SUDARSANAN.
Old no 80, new no 42, padavattamman koil street,
Otteri,
Chennai-600012.
Tamilnadu state.
INDIA.
Land line no 044-26624708.
My e-mail ID is
sendmail2sudarsa...@yahoo.com
Mobile  0-9444009839.
Thank you
 -------
Thanks with regards
Saravanan.
______
Please feel free to share your comments, feedbacks and and new ideas!
(saravanan.ramado...@gmail.com or saaravanan_2...@hotmail.com)
"Every man I meet is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him."
 Emerson
"One thing only I know, and that
is that I know nothing." Socrates said repeatedly to his followers in Athens.
******