To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 6:14 PM
Subject: [AI] Mumbai SBI account holders, help me please!

Respected Mumbai SBI account holders,

As usual, my Church Gate branch is not aware of the rules regarding
the banking fecilities which should be provided to us.

So, I need the name along with the contact number of all the SBI
account holders of Mumbai who are using all kinds of fecilities like
ATM, E-banking, Cheque Book, Credit Card etc.

If you are the one who is using even one of these fecilities then
please mail me your name, cell no and email id so that I can get in
touch with you.
I hope people will help me.
Regards
Amar Jain