I would rather be careful in giving out personal info to such unauthentic sights since that's exactly how access India gets bombarded with spam messages.

Vetri.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rohiet A. Patil" <patil_ro...@dataone.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Need information on online jobs

Hi!
Please check this site. I am not sure regarding the authenticity of this site. I recently joine it. They are saing that the have online form feeling jobs. Further I don't know its accessibility. But the registration is completely free. I saw some other sites which demands some amount for online e-book package.
So Please visit the folowing link,
http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=98894
Modarator saheb, Please excuse me if this seems to a wrong posting. I am trying to share what I found while serfing the net.
Thanks and regards,
Rohiet A. Patil
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janardhana Naidu" <janardhananaid...@gmail.com>