To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 7:11 AM
Subject: [AI] Required guidance in using gold wave

Hi friends

I am using gold wave for the purpose of recording.
Can anyone guide me how to record from a tape recorder instead of from a mike?
I mean, how to change the input device from a mike to line which is
used for recording directly from a tape recorder.
A step by step guidance is required, please.

--
Vamshi. G
Landline: 0877-2243861