Hello Kanchan madam  & others AI members,
I got this reply from Mr. Dinakar (Group A, officer in Southern Railway Chennai) regarding the fecilities given to him in his office.
______
   Hello,
I got a mail from my friend Saravanan, Chennai forwarding your enquiry about the assistance given to me at my work place. I hereby confirm that I have been provided with clerical assistance by Southern Railway, Chennai, where I am working as Asst Personnel Officer/System. The assistant reads out the files and writes down the notings in the file for me. In case of letters, I use the services of the Stenographer or I shall ask the clerks working under me to take down the dictation in longhand itself. I am also provided with a new PC with JAWS. I am really thankful to my administration for all these. Moreover, I do not face any difficulty in dealing with my subordinates - all accept my authority and I am also duly recognised by my colleague Officers and superiors. However, there are no G.O. or any guidelines from the Government on the above issues.
Hope it satisfies your query.
DINAKAR FROM CHENNAI
--- ----
Adieu.
Saravanan.
______
Please feel free to share your comments, feedbacks and and new ideas!
(saravanan.ramado...@gmail.com or saaravanan_2...@hotmail.com)
"Every man I meet is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him."
 Emerson
"One thing only I know, and that
is that I know nothing." Socrates said repeatedly to his followers in Athens.
******