To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] PDF to text solutions.

Listers,

I have not closely followed this posting, followed till ruchir's mail.
sorry if this has been discussed earlier.

You may also go for pdf to txt created by jamal mazuri or
something..., last name don't know. I even don't know the URL for
this, google it.

In the terms of accessibility yes it is accessible because the person
himself is blind just telling if some of you don't know.

If you are interested in uploading a file to the website and the
downloading the converted file, then you can visit
zamzar.com

Regards
Amar Jain.