Hi to you dear Satguru;
I had that problem some days ago, and it turned out the my security settings in Internet Explorer was set to 80 percent. I had to change it back to 40. You can find that setting in the options menu under security. And sorry if this mails reached you late, but my dial-up is acting up lately, delaying messages. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Satguru" <satgurura...@yahoo.co.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 5:20 AM
Subject: [AI] Assistance required.

Hi list members,

I have previously asked about solution to one of my Gmail Id and its password and today repeating it again. I have created an email ID on Gmail. I took assistance from Google itself to bypass the captcha. ID was created successfully and I had reset my password. It works fine for two or three days and then shows the password error. I changed my password four to five times but problem is still there. Last time when I changed my password, I configured it with OE. It worked fine for two days but today again I am presented with the same error: "your user name/password is rejected". Any solution?

Any suggestions/guidance is highly appreciated.

Satguru

Emails:
satgurura...@yahoo.co.in ; best_mu...@rediffmail.com ; tarannumra...@gmail.com
Skype: Satgururathi