Hi Ketan,

Could you give some examples of important points that are not marked
in Mumbai? The maps are standard and the pricing has nothing to do
with the quality of the maps that are used. You can indeed register
and use mywayfinder.com. You need to set a password from your phone
and then login. Services like yellow pages are indeed not available in
India but that has nothing to do with the price that you have paid for
the product. This is a Wayfinder issue.

The local distributer of Wayfinder Navigator which is the mainstream
product is mapmyindia who you can visit at http://www.mapmyindia.com.
They may be able to help with map quality issues.

Also, do remember that areas are known by their proper names on the
maps. There are places in Delhi that are known by their common names.
These days though I can see a few common names crop up on to the maps.
I assume that the same will be true for Mumbai.

Pranav