To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:18 AM
Subject: [AI] Pls help me for a good cause.

Dear friends,

I felt a need for a good library services an information network is lacking in India for visually handicapped especially for higher education. Now due to digitalisation, and assistive technology the blind can access all the information through computer and screen reader. But how many colleges and Universities do have such facilities??????????

How many students are really technologicaly trained and aware about this..........

Who is responsible/ accountable for providing quality information to Blind...........

what problems the graduate /Post graduate face in terms of Information access;.......

for getting information for such questions i felt a need to do research.

Quality research in india is lacking.

Pls friends I need to contact students of graduate and post graduate for this purpose( VIH ONLY)

Pleas contact me On

kaimalpriy...@rediffmail.com  sothat i can forward you the questionnaire.

I promise your your contact details only will be used for my studies.

Priya Pillai

Librarian
BTTC
Mumbai