I know this is very short notice, but if someone could benefit from
this information, i'd be glad.
Divyanshu
  *WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR PERSON WITH DISABILITIES AT MPHASIS AN EDS
COMPANY: TRAINEE TRANSACTION PROCESSING OFFICERS ON **FRIDAY  20 th  MARCH
2009 *

*COMPANY**: *

MphasiS, an EDS Company, is a global IT and BPO services company. At MphasiS
BPO, we provide high quality, value-added voice and transaction-based
Contact Center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services to Fortune
500 companies worldwide. We have centers in Bangalore, Mangalore, Chennai,
Pune, Mumbai, Noida, Ahmedabad, Indore and Puducherry in India.

We are launching a special drive to increase representation of persons with
disabilities in MphasiS an EDS Company.

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*T*he job entails  non-voice customer support to Mphasis clients.

*REPORTING**:*

*All agents will report to a **Unit Manager.*

 *POST CONSTRAINTS**:*

The position requires handling customers via email and chat.

*PERSON SPECIFICATIONS**:*

*AGE: *18 & Above

*QUALIFICATION: *Undergraduates (10+2) with at least 6 months experience +
good knowledge of computers or Graduates (Freshers) with good knowledge of
computers.

*WORK EXPERIENCE: *Preferable

*SKILLS: *Good  written communication in  English; Comprehension in English

*TYPING SPEED: *Min 25 Words Per Minute and Basic Computer Skills

*FLEXIBILITY: *Willingness to Work in Night Shift

 *SELECTION CRITERIA:*

·        Personal Interview

·        Email Test - letter writing etc.

·        Technical Test on Computer Knowledge comprising of 20 questions.
Cut Off 12

·        Typing Test – 25 wpm / 90% accuracy

 *DATE**:   * *FRI**DAY * *2**0* *TH MARCH 2009  *

 *TIME**:  11.00 A.M. TO 4.00 P.M. *

 *V**ENUE**: * MPHASIS  an EDS Company Cluster C, EON Kharadi SEZ  MIDC,
Kharadi Pune -4110114, India

*TERMS AND CONDITIONS**:*

*Languages*:  Should be able to read and write good English

*Remuneration*:  Graduates will be paid 1.37 lacs per annum and
undergarduates will be paid 1.24 lacs per annum.

*Transport*:  Transport is provided - within 30 kms of  Eon Facility

We would also like to encourage people with hemophilia, thalassaemia,
dyslexia, etc. who are not mentioned under the Disability Act to also come
for the interview and take advantage of the special drive

*NOTE: TRAVEL / STAY WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR OUT STATION CANDIDATES FOR
ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW*.

For any details/clarifications/ acommodations before the interview you could
contact me: 09880932542 or Divya Padbidri at :  0120-40741172  phone number

*Meenu Bhambhani| | Manager, Community Initiative| M P H A S I S an EDS
Company.*

Bagmane Laurel, Block A, 1st Floor, No 65/2, Bagmane Technology Park,
Byrasandra, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore 560 093, India | Tel: (91 - 80) 4004
1003| Mobile: 9880932542 *www.mphasis.com* <http://www.mphasis.com/>

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS, its
associated companies and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or
dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
mailmas...@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.