Hello every one:
This time, I'm sending another 2000 books on English literature,
ranging from Bioulf to the present arundathi roy.
Besides literature, It also has the scriptures and other spiritual
books like khuran translated in to English.
All these books are arranged in the order of author,
if u want to read Shakespeare, go to s,
you'll find him there.
These books are in different formats like TXT, WORD, RTF, PDF and HTML.
Since all of us well educated, let us cultivate the habit of reading.
This improves maturity levels and improves our proficiency in a
language as well. I believe, reading a good book transforms our way
thinking.
So donload the books and let me know if there are any problem and
requirements, I can look for them.
For part1 please click
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ugamt3

For part2, please click
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zblibh

For part3, please click
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aweslm

The file may be available for a limited time only. If you have any
questions, please visit the sendspace FAQ at http://www.sendspace.com.

Regards,
Govind.
Skype: govindhowsweet