Hello sir,
You have not clearly mentioned Ho you have coppied. You can use 'shift' to coppy the text. I did it many times; it works well.
Surya.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:17 PM
Subject: [AI] Problem in copying text from internet

Hi friends

For the past few days, when I copy text from internet, the last two
characters doesn't get pasted and the character to the left of the
first character gets unnecessarily pasted .
For example, if I want to copy my mobile number from the following sentence
"my number is 9949349497"
when I paste it on to a word document, only the following characters get pasted.
"s99493494"
The last two numbers are lost and s unnecessarily gets copied even
though I haven't copied it.
I hope I have explained the problem reasonably well.
Kindly guide me in this regard.

--
Vamshi. G
Landline: 0877-2243861