From: "shikher" <shikag...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] listen all radio stationd on net its free

    didn't get software
----- Original Message -----
From: "vishal tayal" <vishaltaya...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <AccessIndia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 11:46 PM
Subject: [AI] listen all radio stationd on net its free

hello all
now we all listen the radio ststions on internet
it's free
the link is below
www.fmtvindia.blogspot.com
or radio stations and tv channels
http://fmtvindia.blogspot.com/2006/07/bombay-beats.html

 Now!!

This small software provides you access to all FM channels!
and what’s more… Not only can you listen to the FM, you can watch TV online
too
It’s Free.

No other Software needed.
No other Hardware required.
No more Surfing for TV channels.
No Misguided links.
Direct access to all FM & TV channels.

You will get the full version of this software for FREE!
www.fmtvindia.blogspot.com

regards
vishal
vishaltaya...@gmail.com