Hello sir,
I don't think it is a virus problem. If you wait for sometime, It set right itself. One more choice please: why don't you configure your yahoo into you outlook express? I hope it solves the problem.
Surya.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rohiet A. Patil" <patil_ro...@dataone.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 8:58 PM
Subject: [AI] Strange problem with yahoo mail.

Hi all!
I am faceing a strange problem with yahoo mail since 8 10 days. Whenever I login to my account on yahoo, I can go to my inbox. But when I am trying to open any mail, my IE gets crash and that tipical dialog box of send don't send appears. I have the same problem with IE 6 and 7. I thought there may be some kind of virus in OS. So I completely formatted my system for 2 3 times but no solution. So please guide me further to solve this strange problem. It is not happning with any perticular mail but with any mail in yahoo. I have very very important mails to followup in my inbox but I am helpless completely. Just now I found another problem in outlook express, Spel check option is also not working. In tools menue it showing as unabailable. Oh! forgot to mention, I am using quickheal.
So waiting for your solution reply,
Rohiet