hello all it's me vishal tayal
this mail is special for firoj, lissy, niraj, bijal patel
and here i am for u
if any one ask me about the radio stationd player then
again i will explain to u
here is a web side by which
we can listen all radio stations
on net and its totally free
not even we can listen also see the live tv channels on that
only click the
www.fmtvindia.blogspot.com
and than click the link download the tv toolbar
after download the toolbar
u can listen the 54 radio stations and 32 indian tv channels live
if any  ine facing any problem then u can also send me mail at
vishaltaya...@gmail.com
mobile no.
09826039558

skypr id
vishal558
note:
when we download the toolbar its name called

sudeep333
in that toolbar there is a lot of button
play
stop
tv channels
radio
movie
download mp3

all this buttons are available
now its your chooise
regards
vishal

help
if any one want that i directly
 send u toolbar by attach in mail then send me your mail id
i have setup for that
vishaltaya...@gmail.com