Hello dear friends,
           I am the new member of this informative group of Access India.  My
name is Rajesh Narang & I am working in a department of Food Civil Supplies
(Punjab).  I am living in chandigarh.  My hobbies are listening music &
learning computer.  Although I am a basic learner of computer, but I hope  that
becoming the member of Access India I may share my views and improve the
stenderd of my knowledge with all of yours help and guidance.  I am really glad
to be a companion of yours.

                    Regards,
                  Rajesh Narang