Hi sir,
Sorry I couldn't understand your cleary. Can you please elaberate it? Please mention what is your doubt?
Surya.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mahesh Narasimhan Iyer" <maheshde...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 11:55 AM
Subject: [AI] hi list members good morning a small query please answer

Dear Friends
I have got more words but with different letters. I would appreciate
if someone can provide us with logical explanation. The words are-
Honest, Honour, Psychology, Pneumonia, Physics, Philosophy, Xerox
--
Good friendship is like the relationship between  eye & hand! If the
hand is hurt, the eye will cry! & when the eye cries, the hand will